Victor® The Ultimate Flea Trap™ 24 Refills
Don't let your pets and family be pestered by pesky fleas! The Ultimate Flea Trap™ detects and controls indoor flea problems with a 93% catch rate as well as lures fleas out of upholstery and carpeting from up to 30 ft away.
This pack of 24 non-poisonous and odorless Victor® The Ultimate Flea Trap™ 24 Refills have a sweet odor inserted in the specially formulated sticky glue disc. This flea killer is the ideal solution to keep fleas off of your pets. You can rest easy knowing fleas are being eliminated without using synthetic chemicals.
Directions for The Ultimate Flea Trap™ Use:
- Separate the top canopy of the trap from the bottom tray using thumb grips.
- Carefully place the light socket into the hole in the top of the trap canopy.
- Secure the socket in place with the treaded bulb protector provided. Do not over tighten.
- Gently insert the provided bulb.
- Insert the Glue Disc - grasp tab and remove release paper from the glue disc. Place the glue disc in the bottom of the trap.
- Reassemble the trap by aligning the top canopy directly over the bottom tray and press down firmly.
- For best results, make sure that you have removed the release paper from refill disc. Place trap on floor in an area where fleas are a problem, usually where your pet spends a considerable amount of time.
You may not be catching an abundant amount of fleas because:
- The population of fleas will vary from week to week
- You don't have a bad infestation at this time, but leave your flea trap on 24 hours a day as a preventative measure. Catching a new batch of fleas before they can reproduce is a very effective way to control flea problems.
Victor® - Pest Control Solutions from the Company You’ve Trusted for Over 115 Years.
Victor® The Ultimate Flea Trap™ 24 Refills - Specifications
- Non-poisonous and odorless
- Safe to use around children and pets
- For use with The Victor® Ultimate Flea Trap
What's in the Box:
- 8 packs of 3 refills totaling 24 refills
Disclaimer: Safer® Brand does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Review RateExcellent Product
I bombed three times, sprayed twice and put dust down. The Victor is catching what the other methods didn't kill!
Review Rategood to have.
this is a great product, we have 5 cats . so this is good .
Review RateGreat product
Excellent, had to replace another brand and this one is the best.
Review RateGood product
I love my flea traps. I feed feral cats out side and once in a while a flea gets ,in .THEY ALSO CATCH other bugs too. Good product. thanks
Review RateEveryone that had pets should have a Victor flea trap.
Victor flea traps are one of the best products I have ever used, I rescue cats so when a new one comes in I get fleas. I had tried everything to get rid of them and it was a constant battle. I decided to try the victor flea trap and now I can't live without it, what a wonderful product, thank you.
Review RateEliminates using heavy pesticide remedies
Effective non-toxic early warning/maintenance solution for a multiple pet household. I had to adapt and use inexpensive office supply "cages" inverted over them, because cats are curious.
Review Rateworks great
I tried shampoo, topicals, flea collars, bombs, carpet sprays, spent hundreds of dollars and still had fleas in my house. Then I tried the Victor ultimate flea trap and was amazed. At first the sticky cards were loaded with fleas (and other insects too). After a couple of months, the numbers decreased significantly. Since I have an indoor/outdoor dog, I am sure he carries them in but with his Seresto collar and the flea traps, my indoor cats are no longer infested. I am so grateful for this product and its very reasonable price.
Review Ratebe sure and get the refills
Best flea trap and bug capture. We have 5 cats and 5 flea trap.be sure and get the refills.
Review RateKills fleas without chemicals
I really appreciate these traps. I have a severe lung disease and cannot tolerate toxic chemicals in my environment. I placed one trap in each room and caught dozens of fleas in each within a day or two! After a month of use, I rarely catch any and the problem appeared to be solved. I still keep the traps filled with fresh pads to prevent a recurrence - I have been flea free for over a year as a result.
As Low As $4.49