Safer® Brand Grub Killer Concentrate 32oz Hose-End Sprayer - 3 Pack - Specifications
- Kills June Bugs, Billbugs, Masked & European Chafers, Japanese Beetle & Oriental Beetle, Sod Webworms, Leatherjackets (Crane Fly Larvae), and Cinch Bugs
- OMRI Listed® and compliant for use in organic gardening
What's in the Box:
- 3 spray bottles
- (3) 32 oz. ready-to-use spray bottles
- Lasts up to 7 days
- Treats up to 12,000 sq ft
Disclaimer: Safer® Brand does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Review RateHelp! The beetles have landed!I have used this product in past years to offset our annual Japanese Beetle invasion. It's easily applied, and I'm glad that I don't have to wear hazmat gear to use it!
Review RateEasy to use, super fast delivery.I used this to kill grubs on the lawn in September because we had so many Japanese beetles this past Spring and Summer. Won't know if effective until Spring to see if fewer beetles in roses and shrubs.
- All About
All About Insects that Safer® Grub Killer controls
Safer® Brand Grub Killer battles many insects in your garden. Find out about the larval stage and adult stages of these insects that inhabit your garden. By learning about these pesky insects, you can find safe, effective methods of controlling them so you can have a healthy harvest without adding toxins to our environment.
- Why Organic
Tips for Using Safer® Brand Grub Killer
What you need to know:
- Shake well before using.
- Use Grub Killer spray solutions within 8 hours of mixing for maximum effectiveness. Do not store diluted spray solution for later use.
- Not for use in food handling areas.
- Since Grub Killer interferes with insect growth functions, it is most effective when applied 2-3 times at 7-10 day intervals.
- Applying Grub Killer directly onto target pest will increase efficacy.
- Time applications for early to mid-morning or late afternoon.
- Do not add other chemicals to Grub Killer Solution.
Do Not Apply Safer® Brand Grub Killer to the Following:
- Do not apply to wilted, stressed or newly transplanted materials prior to root development.
- Do not apply to known sensitive plant species without prior testing.
- Do not apply to hibiscus flowers due to potential plant damage.
Safer® Brand Grub Killer Hose End Applicator Instructions:
- Make sure knob is twisted fully clockwise to OFF position. Shake well, then attach to hose.
- Turn Product Control Button clockwise until the flat portion is flush with the lock tab, then push button all the way in. Avoid squeezing the bottle.
- Turn water on at faucet, aim nozzle toward surface to be sprayed and turn knob counter-clockwise to begin spraying.
- When finished, push Product Control Button to OFF position from opposite side. Return knob and faucet to Off position. Discharge water pressure by turning knob ON and OFF again. Turn Product Control Button counter-clockwise away from lock tab to prevent accidental discharge. Store out of reach of children and pets.
Foliar Application (Trees and Shrubs)
For use on trees and shrubs on home landscapes to control the immature larval stages of the following insect pests: leafminers, leaf hoppers, gypsy moths, weevils, psylids, webworms, hornworms, spruce bud worms, pine sawflies, elm leaf beetle and grasshoppers.
The 32 oz hose-end applicator for trees and shrubs will treat up to 10 fen foot trees. Repeat application 2 to 3 times at an interval of 7-10 days. Apply to leaf surfaces to run-off. Be sure to coat underside of leaves as this is where many insects hide. Avoid accessive application.
For use on home lawns to control the immature larval stages of the following insect pests:
Mole crickets, white grubs, sod webworms, fall armyworms, chinch bugs, hyperodes weevil, and billbugs.
The 32 oz hose-end applicator for lawns will treat approximately 2000-4000 square feet. Apply Grub Killer 2-3 times on a 7-10 day interval to insure effective control of surface and sub-surface feeding pests.
Storage and Disposal of Safer® Brand Grub Killer:
Storage: Keep in original container. Store in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight, feed or foodstuffs. Keep container tightly sealed when not in use. Do not store below 50° F. (10° C) or above 95° F (35° C)
Pesticide and Container Disposal:
If empty: Do not reuse this container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
As Low As $17.24
As Low As $17.24
As Low As $22.49