Safer® Brand Moss & Algae Killer & Surface Cleaner Concentrate 32oz Hose-End Sprayer - 3 Pack - Specifications
- Kills algae, mosses, lichens, liverworts and grime
- OMRI Listed® and compliant for use in organic gardening
What's in the Box:
- 3 bottles
- (3) 32 fl oz RTU hose sprayers
- Contains potassium salts of fatty acids (40%)
- Treats up to 1,500 sq ft
- Why Organic
Tips for Using Safer® Brand Moss and Algae Killer and Surface Cleaner, Hose Sprayer
Use our moss and algae killer on roofs, decks, siding, walkways, home greenhouses, growing containers and benches, structural surfaces, hardened bark of trees, lawns and turf.
Hose End Sprayer
- Make sure knob is twisted fully clockwise to OFF position. Shake well before attaching to hose.
- Turn Product Control Button clockwise until the flat portion is flush with the lock tab, then push button as the way in. Avoid squeezing bottle.
- Turn water on at faucet, aim nozzle toward surface and turn knob counterclockwise to begin spraying.
- When finished push Product Control Button to OFF position from opposite side. Return knob and faucet to OFF position. Discharge water pressure by turning knob ON and OFF again. Turn Product Control Button counterclockwise away from lock tab to prevent accidental discharge. Store out of reach of children.
Applications for Safer® Brand Moss and Algae Killer and Surface Cleaner, Hose Sprayer
For Structural Applications:
Apply mixed spray at the rate of approximately 1 gallon per 100 square feet. For best results, moisten area to be treated with fresh water before applying product. Spray area until thoroughly wet. Treated mosses, algae, lichens, and liverworts will discolor quickly. For best results, leave spray on area for 10 minutes following application, then scrub using a push broom or similar type broom, then hose off with fresh water.
For Growing Containers and Hardened Bark of Trees:
Spray affected area to wet thoroughly. Use on ornamental trees only. DO NOT APPLY to fruit trees, foliage or green bark of conifers or broad leaf plants.
For Mosses in Lawns and Turf:
For best results, moisten area to be treated with fresh water before applying product. Avoid spraying when precipitation is expected. Spray affected area thoroughly at the rate of approximately 1 gallon per 50 square feet. After 30 minutes, rinse sprayed areas lightly with clean water, then withhold water for two days. Do not treat turf when temperature exceeds 85°F.
PERSISTENT MOSS GROWTH ON LAWNS is symptomatic of too much shade, acid soil, and poor drainage. If several sprayings do not reduce moss problem it may be necessary to reduce shade, aerate and lime the soil.
NOTE: Treated areas may be temporarily slippery. Product may leave white residue on cement, brick or dark-colored shingles. This residue may be removed with vinegar.
Storage and Disposal of Safer® Brand Moss and Algae Killer and Surface Cleaner, Hose Sprayer:
Storage: Store at room temperature, in original container only, out of reach of children and animals. Keep from freezing.
Disposal: Securely wrap original container in several layers of newspaper and discard in trash.
As Low As $22.49