Safer® Brand Accelerate (4-0-2) Hydroponic Liquid Nutrient Fertilizer Concentrate 1 gallon SKU# N213
Whether you operate a hydroponic system or soil-based garden, Accelerate Liquid Fertilizer from Safer® Brand provides the nutrients your plants need. This hydro-friendly formula features a fish and molasses solution to help fuel the growth of your flowers, fruits, vegetables, herbs, berries, medicinals and potted plants. It is also OMRI Listed® to keep growers organic compliant.AT A GLANCEBEST FOR
Uses for Accelerate
Safer® Brand Accelerate is a liquid fertilizer that perfectly supplements hydroponic and soil-based gardens as their plants enter the vegetative growth stage. Use it inside your home or greenhouse or outside in the garden or yard. Add it to potted plants, perennials, annuals, vegetables, flowers, berries, shrubs and trees.
What's in Accelerate?
The active ingredients in Safer® Brand Accelerate are molasses and acidulated fish tankage, which combine into a perfect plant fuel. Molasses delivers potassium and carbohydrates to your plants. Acidulated fish tankage is a nutrient-rich decomposing fish matter that plants love for its nitrogen and enzymes.
Tips for Use
To get the most from your plants, make Safer® Brand Accelerate part of your regular gardening routine. As you do, follow these procedures to keep your plants strong and healthy:
- Use a PPM meter or conductivity meter to regularly check your water quality.
- If you have a hydroponic garden, make sure you replace your water medium at least once a week and replenish your nutrients.
- Aim to keep your pH between 5.5 and 6.5. As you work to adjust your pH, remember that the season and your water quality can affect this measurement.
- If your plants start to show signs of stress, lower the dosage of fertilizer you're using.
- The feeding schedule on the Accelerate label should be used to guide the amount of liquid fertilizer you use.
Accelerate for Hydroponics
Add 12 ml to 14 ml of Accelerate to every gallon of water in your hydroponic water reservoir. Early growth should get the 12 ml dosage. Boost to 14 ml for aggressive treatments. When monitoring your recirculating system, you can achieve your desired PPM by topping off the nutrients as needed.
Accelerate for Garden Plants
Traditional, soil-based planting requires slightly different usage of Accelerate Liquid Fertilizer. Add 12 ml to 14 ml per gallon directly into your watering can and then water as you normally would -- every day if needed.
Safer® Brand Feeding Schedules
Our goal is to provide you with products and knowledge to make growing fun, easy, and ultimately successful. The feeding charts and information on this page will guide you through proper nutrient applications for each critical stage of plant growth from seedling to vegetative to bloom and harvest. If you have any questions or concerns, reach out to us on social media or at 1-855-7-ORGANIC. Thank you for supporting Safer® Brand!
Safer® Brand Recommended Feeding Schedule
STAGE SEEDLING EARLY
BLOOM Awaken 5-10ml 1-2ml Accelerate 15-20ml 20-25ml Amplify 3-4ml 12-16ml 18-22ml TruBone+ 2-4ml 2-3ml 3-4ml 5-6ml TruAmino+ 3-4ml 6-7ml TOTAL PPM 145-290 453-726 688-913 743-883 1015-1232 NPK Low 3-1-5 4-2-2 5-1-2 5-3-5 3-4-6 NPK High 3-1-5 4-3-2 5-1.5-2 5-3-5 3-4-6
If you are not following our recommended feeding schedule, the average dilution for each product is as follows:
PRODUCT DILUTION PER GALLON Awaken 3-4ml Accelerate 12-14ml Amplify 7-15ml TruBone+ 6-15ml TruAmino+ .2-1tsp
General Feeding Information
For Best Results:
- Use conductivity or PPM meter to monitor water quality and control nutrient strength.
- Drain, discard and replace nutrients every week to prevent nutrient imbalance.
- Maintain nutrient pH between 5.5-6.5. Adjustment may be necessary since water quality and pH vary both regionally and seasonally.
- Reduce nutrient strength if plants show signs of stress.
U.S. to Metric Conversions:
Teaspoon 5 ml Tablespoon 15 ml fl oz 15 ml Quart 946 ml U.S. Gallon 3.785 L
The Next Step
Once your plants have stabilized and are growing well, look to Safer® Brand to help your plants advance to the next stage in the growth cycle. Other hydro-friendly fertilizers include Accelerate (vegetative), Amplify (blooming), TruBone+ (vegetative and blooming), and TruAmino+ (blooming).
Safer® Brand leads the alternative lawn and garden products industry, offering many solutions that are compliant with organic gardening standards. Safer® Brand recognizes this growing demand by consumers and offers a wide variety of products for lawns, gardens, landscapes, flowers, houseplants, insects and more!
Safer® Brand Accelerate N213 (4-0-2) Hydroponic Liquid Fertilizer Concentrate - 1 gallon - Specs
- A liquid plant fertilizer formulated to support vigorous vegetative growth and root development.
- High-quality fish and molasses feed plants the essential nutrients they need for healthy, sustainable growth.
- Triple-filtering through ultrafine screens ensures a clean, problem-free application.
- Easy to use for soil-based and hydroponic growing systems.
- Handy concentrate is ideal for big and small gardens.
- OMRI Listed® and compliant for use in organic production.
What's in the Box:
- 1 gallon liquid concentrate
- Dimensions - 7.25 in x 4.25 in x 11.38 in
- Weight - 10.408 lb
- Ingredients - Acidulated Fish Tankage, Molasses
Safer® Brand Suggested Feeding Schedule Stage Cuttings &
Awaken 3-4 ml/gal Accelerate 12 ml/gal 14 ml/gal Amplify 7 ml/gal 11-15 ml/gal TruAmino+ ¾ tsp/gal ¼-1 tsp/gal TruBone+ 6-8 ml/gal 6-8 ml/gal 6-9 ml/gal 13-15 ml/gal
Disclaimer: Safer® Brand does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Review RateLove ItI just wanted to leave a review on how easy and successful of a grow and harvest I had using safer brand liquid nutrients for my tomatoes this year , its late but I felt I owed you guys a big thank you
As Low As $15.74
As Low As $14.74
As Low As $15.74