Safer® Brand Awaken (3-1-5) Hydroponic Liquid Nutrient Fertilizer Concentrate 1 gallon SKU# N203
Hydroponic and soil-based growers can give their cuttings and seedlings the early boost they need with Safer® Brand Awaken Liquid Fertilizer. Awaken provides a 3-1-5 ratio of nitrogen, phosphorous and potassium, a mixture highly beneficial to new plantings. This 1 gallon container of liquid fertilizer is compliant for use in organic production and has achieved OMRI Listed® status.AT A GLANCEBEST FOR
Uses for Awaken
Awaken will energize the growth of your new seedlings and fresh cuttings as they begin to develop into strong, robust plants. Apply it to your hydroponic system or to plants growing in soil. To ensure your plants achieve their potential, maintain a good water and soil pH while using your Awaken feeding schedule.
What's in Awaken?
Awaken liquid fertilizer contains a mixture of acidulated fish tankage, molasses and phosphoric acid. When the concentrate is mixed with water, those materials deliver a 3-1-5 fertilizer ratio of nitrogen, phosphate and potassium.
What is "acidulated fish tankage"? Essentially, it's a common fertilizer that's made from decomposing fish matter, which makes it rich in the nitrogen and enzymes plants love.
Tips for Use
To get the most out of Awaken Liquid Fertilizer, follow these procedures:
- Dilute appropriately for available water. Maintain a ratio of 3 ml to 4 ml of fertilizer per gallon of water.
- Check your water quality regularly and adjust as needed. Use a conductivity meter or PPM meter to take measurements.
- Maintain appropriate pH levels to avoid damaging roots.
- Feed at intervals recommended in the feeding schedule.
Awaken for Hydroponics
Operators of hydroponic systems should mix 3 ml to 4 ml for every gallon of water. Increase dosage when trying to achieve a desired PPM. With this dilution level, flush your water reservoir and replace every 5 to 7 days.
Awaken for Garden Plants
When using Awaken for soil-based systems, use 3 ml to 4 ml per gallon of water and include with regular watering.
Safer Brand Suggested Feeding Schedule Stage Cuttings &
Awaken 3-4 ml/gal Accelerate 12 ml/gal 14 ml/gal Amplify 7 ml/gal 11-15 ml/gal TruAmino+ ¾ tsp/gal ¼-1 tsp/gal TruBone+ 6-8 ml/gal 6-8 ml/gal 6-9 ml/gal 13-15 ml/gal
The Next Step
After your plants have established themselves, know that Safer® Brand is ready to help you with your plants in the next stage of their growth cycle. Other hydro-friendly fertilizers include Accelerate (vegetative), Amplify (blooming), TruBone (vegetative and blooming), and TruAmino+ (blooming).
Safer® Brand is the leader in alternative lawn and garden products. Safer® Brand recognizes the growing demand by consumers for these products, offering a wide variety of natural and organic solutions for lawn, garden, landscape, flowers, houseplants, insects and more!
Safer® Brand Awaken N203 (3-1-5) Hydroponic Liquid Fertilizer Concentrate - 1 gallon - Specs
- A liquid plant fertilizer formulated to start cuttings and seedlings with the nutrients they need to grow strong and robust right away.
- High-quality fish and molasses give an immediate boost of nutrients that are readily absorbed by emerging roots.
- Triple-filtering through ultrafine screens ensures a clean, problem-free application.
- Easy to use for soil-based and hydroponic growing.
- Handy concentrate is ideal for big and small gardens.
- OMRI Listed® and approved for use for organic growers.
What's in the Box:
- 1 gallon liquid concentrate
- Dimensions - 7.25 in x 4.25 in x 11.38 in
- Weight - 11.008 lb
- Ingredients - Acidulated Fish Tankage, Molasses, Phosphoric Acid
Disclaimer: Safer® Brand does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.Awaken (3-1-5) Hydroponic Liquid Nutrient Fertilizer Concentrate - 1 gallon | Safer® Brand is rated out of 5 by 2.Rated 4 out of 5 by salmonmanak from Great fertilizer!!!!! Using this fertilizer on a test plant alongside my regular brand and the results are great. I see no differences between the plants and they both are very healthy. My only dislike is that the directions say to use right after mixing so I have not tried this in a res.Date published: 2016-06-11Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Two thumbs up!!! Liquid and mixes in my reservoir easily Organic! Clones are loving it!Date published: 2016-05-26
As Low As $14.24
As Low As $14.24
As Low As $14.24