Safer® Brand TruBone+ (6-20-0) Hydroponic Liquid Fertilizer Concentrate 1 gallon SKU# N233
Treat your plants with Safer® Brand TruBone+ Hydroponic Liquid Fertilizer Concentrate to give them a blast of growth at key stages of their development. This plant food provides an easily absorbed mixture of phosphorous and nitrogen that are needed by flowers, vegetables, herbs, berries, fruits, trees, shrubs and potted plants.AT A GLANCEBEST FOR
Uses for Trubone+
TruBone+ is suitable for hydroponic and soil-based plants that have a high demand for phosphorus with a touch of nitrogen as they grow. In particular, this liquid fertilizer guides growth through the vegetative state and into bloom. Use this Safer® Brand plant food on house plants, flowers, vegetables, fruits, shrubs or trees.
What's in Trubone+?
TruBone+ features fermented corn and steamed bone meal as its primary ingredients. This combination is loaded with phosphorus, nitrogen and valuable amino acids and gives TruBone+ an N-P-K ratio of 6-20-0. These key nutrients will strengthen developing plants, add proteins and build a healthy cellular structure of leaves and flowers.
Tips for Use
Use TruBone+ in conjunction with base-level fertilizers. For the best results when using this Safer® Brand plant food, follow these procedures:
- Base your use of TruBone+ and any other fertilizer on the feeding schedules provided on their labels.
- Intense dosages can trigger a stress response from your plants. If signs are evident, pull back on your dosage.
- Most plants thrive in pH levels between 5.5 and 6.5. Even after you have attained this pH, adjustments may be needed because water quality can alter pH levels. Your system's pH levels are also affected by seasonal changes.
- If you're running a hydroponic system, drain and replace the nutrient solution on a weekly basis. If you don't, you could quickly see a nutrient imbalance.
- Monitor water quality and nutrient strength frequently with a conductivity or PPM meter. Work to resolve these issues if any imbalances are uncovered.
Trubone+ for Hydroponics
Hydroponic operations will benefit from the nutrients provided by TruBone+ concentrate from Safer® Brand. Mix 6 ml to 15 ml of this plant food with every gallon of water in your reservoir. In the vegetative stage, use between 6 ml to 8 ml. As the plant begins to bloom, provide a slight boost with a range between 6 ml and 9 ml. Raise the dosage to 13 ml to 15 ml as the plant blooms and ripens.
The nutrient mix in the reservoir should be replaced every 3 days in early flowering. In mid- to late-flower it should be changed every other day.
Trubone+ for Garden Plants
Soil-based dosage guidelines are the nearly same as those in the hydroponic section above. The only change is that you should mix TruBone+ into your watering system, where it can be delivered during daily watering regimens.
Safer® Brand Feeding Schedules
Our goal is to provide you with products and knowledge to make growing fun, easy, and ultimately successful. The feeding charts and information on this page will guide you through proper nutrient applications for each critical stage of plant growth from seedling to vegetative to bloom and harvest. If you have any questions or concerns, reach out to us on social media or at 1-855-7-ORGANIC. Thank you for supporting Safer® Brand!
Safer® Brand Recommended Feeding Schedule
STAGE SEEDLING EARLY
BLOOM Awaken 5-10ml 1-2ml Accelerate 15-20ml 20-25ml Amplify 3-4ml 12-16ml 18-22ml TruBone 2-4ml 2-3ml 3-4ml 5-6ml TruAmino 3-4ml 6-7ml TOTAL PPM 145-290 453-726 688-913 743-883 1015-1232 NPK Low 3-1-5 4-2-2 5-1-2 5-3-5 3-4-6 NPK High 3-1-5 4-3-2 5-1.5-2 5-3-5 3-4-6
If you are not following our recommended feeding schedule, the average dilution for each product is as follows:
PRODUCT DILUTION PER GALLON Awaken 3-4ml Accelerate 12-14ml Amplify 7-15ml TruBone 6-15ml TruAmino .2-1tsp
General Feeding Information
For Best Results:
- Use conductivity or PPM meter to monitor water quality and control nutrient strength.
- Drain, discard and replace nutrients every week to prevent nutrient imbalance.
- Maintain nutrient pH between 5.5-6.5. Adjustment may be necessary since water quality and pH vary both regionally and seasonally.
- Reduce nutrient strength if plants show signs of stress.
U.S. to Metric Conversions:
Teaspoon 5 ml Tablespoon 15 ml Fl Oz 15 ml Quart 946 ml U.S. Gallon 3.785 L
The Next Step
Once your plants have stabilized and are growing well, look to Safer® Brand to help your plants advance to the next stage in the growth cycle. Other hydro-friendly fertilizers include Accelerate (vegetative), Amplify (blooming), TruBone+ (vegetative and blooming), and TruAmino+ (blooming).
Safer® Brand is the leader in alternative lawn and garden products. Safer® Brand recognizes the growing demand by consumers for these products, offering a wide variety of natural and organic solutions for lawn, garden, landscape, flowers, houseplants, insects and more!
Safer® Brand TruBone+ N233 (6-20-0) Hydroponic Liquid Fertilizer Concentrate - 1 gallon - Specs
- A liquid plant nutrient formulated to support lush vegetative growth and abundant flowering and fruiting.
- Made from fermented corn extracts and bone meal to deliver a powerful blast of immediately available nutrients.
- Easy to use for soil-based and hydroponic growing systems.
- Handy concentrate is ideal for big and small gardens.
What's in the Box:
- 1 gallon liquid concentrate
- Dimensions - 7.25 in x 7.25 in x 11.38 in
- Weight - 9.638 lb
- Ingredients - Fermented Corn Extracts, Bone Meal
Safer Brand Suggested Feeding Schedule Stage Cuttings &
Awaken 3-4 ml/gal Accelerate 12 ml/gal 14 ml/gal Amplify 7 ml/gal 11-15 ml/gal TruAmino+ ¾ tsp/gal ¼-1 tsp/gal TruBone+ 6-8 ml/gal 6-8 ml/gal 6-9 ml/gal 13-15 ml/gal
As Low As $15.74
As Low As $14.74
As Low As $15.74