Safer® Brand Tomato and Vegetable Care Kit
Safer® Brand Garden Fungicide - 32oz. RTU (Model#5450)
Garden Fungicide is specially formulated with sulfur which inhibits the attack of fungal diseases by creating an environment which is not optimal for disease growth. Safer Brand Garden Fungicide has achieved the prestigious Gardening Club Seal of Approval. Shop confidently knowing this product has achieved this prestigious award as well as being OMRI Listed®.
The Safer® Brand Garden Fungicide utilizes the effectiveness of our popular sulfur-based fungicide. This organic fungicide is an effective, economical and convenient solution to the wide array of fungal blights that consumers face everyday. OMRI Listed® and compliant for use in organic gardening. This organic fungicide is ideal for organic vegetable gardening and as an effective solution for rose care and tomato fungicide.
Garden Fungicide controls powdery mildew, black spot and rust. Effective rose care and organic vegetable gardening care begins with Safer Brand Garden Fungicide.
Are insects your issue?? Safer® Brand EndALL can eliminate up to 45 different insects in any stage of their life cycle.
You can use Safer® Brand Garden Fungicide RTU on roses, flowers, foliage plants, ornamentals, beans, peas and strawberries.
Directions for Use:
- Spray at first sign of infection. Spray plants thoroughly to wet upper and lower surfaces of foliage.
- Roses, Flowers, Foliage Plants and Ornamentals:
- Apply at first sign of disease infestation. Spray at 7-10 day intervlas following rain, oras needed to control powdery mildew, black spot and rust. Be sure to treat new growth and buds.
- Beans and Peas:
- Apply at first sign of disease infestation. Spray at 7 day intervlas following rain, or as needed to control powdery mildew. Can be used up until the day of harvest.
- Strawberries: Apply at first sign of infestation. Repeat at 3 week intervals to control powdery mildew. Do not use on strawberry fruit used for canning. Can be used up until the day of harvest.
Safer® Brand Tomato and Vegetable Insect Killer - 32oz RTU (Model#5085)
Destroy the insects, not your plants!! This product is gentle on you tomatoes and vegetables and can be used up until the day of harvest, so you can safely enjoy the organic foods you've grown.
The Safer® Tomato and Vegetable Insect Killer combines the effectiveness of pyrethrins and potassium salts of fatty acids and kills on contact but does not harm your plants! The pyrethrins attack the insect’s nervous system and potassium salts weaken the insect’s protective outer shell, adding up to a lethal insect killer!
The ability to use this product on tomatoes and a wide array of other vegetables offers the most economical and convenient solution to garden annoyances available on the market! OMRI Listed® and compliant for use in organic gardening.
Apply every 7-10 days when insects are present or as needed to prevent further damage. It can be applied directly to fruits and vegetables right up until the day of harvest!
What it kills?
Aphids, asparagus beetles, bean beetles, cabbage loopers, caterpillars, colorado potato beetles, cucumber beetles, diamon backed moth, flea beetles, imported cabbageworm, leafhoppers, plant bugs, tomato hornworm and whiteflies.
Where to use it?
Asparagus, beans, broccoli, brussel sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower, cucumbers, eggplant ,herbs, kale, lettuce, peppers, potatoes, squash, tomatoes
How to use it?
1. Shake well.
2. Use at first sighting of insects
3. Thoroughly moisten all plant surfaces where insects are feeding or resting.
4. Apply every 7-10 days when insects are present or as needed to prevent damage
5. Can be used up until the day of harvest!
Safer® Brand is the leader in alternative lawn and garden products. Safer® Brand recognizes the growing demand by consumers for these products, offering a wide variety of natural and organic solutions for lawn, garden, landscape, flowers, houseplants, insects and more!