Safer® Brand Mosquito and Tick Killer
Are ticks invading your home and terrorizing you and your pets? The Safer® Brand Mosquito & Tick Killer kills mosquitoes and ticks on contact! This powerful formula of potassium salts of fatty acids (20%) and pyrethrins (.24%) provide a powerful 1-2 punch that not only eliminates mosquitos and ticks on contact, but is also compliant for use in organic gardening.
This insect killer spray is designed for use on lawns and turf and comes in a convenient ready to spray bottle which hooks directly to your hose for easy application.
One bottle of Safer® Brand Mosquito and Tick Killer (32oz.) covers 2500 sq ft. to provide you with a large coverage area out of only one bottle.
By controlling mosquitoes and ticks, you can reduce your exposure to West Nile and Lyme Disease viruses.
Ticks already in your home? We recommend the Safer® Brand Ant and Roach Killer Aerosol as this provides the organic protection for crawling insects in your home.
Using an effective tick killer such as Safer® Brand Mosquito and Tick Killer, you can keep your lawn pest free all year long!
Directions for Use:
- Shake well before using
- Ensure sprayer knob is turned to OFF position, then connect sprayer to hose.
- Turn on water
- Extend the hose to the farthest point in the lawn, away from the faucet. This will minimize walking on the treated areas.
- To begin spraying, point nozzle in the direction you want to spray.
- Bend small plastic tab on sprayer back and turn knob clockwise to ON position.
- To stop spraying, bend small plastic tab on sprayer back and turn knob counter-clockwise to OFF position.
- Turn off water
- Relieve water pressure by bending the plastic tab on sprayer back and turning knob to ON position until water slows to a drip. then turn knob back to OFF position
- Disconnect from sprayer.
Safer® Brand is the leader in alternative lawn and garden products. Safer® Brand recognizes the growing demand by consumers for these products, offering a wide variety of natural and organic solutions for lawn, garden, landscape, flowers, houseplants, insects and more!