Victor® The Ultimate Flea Trap™ Refills
Don't let your pets and family be pestered by pesky fleas! The Ultimate Flea Trap™ detects and controls indoor flea problems with a 93% catch rate as well as lures fleas out of upholstery and carpeting from up to 30 ft away.
Victor® Ultimate Flea Trap refills are specially formulated sticky glue discs offering flea killing perfection while remaining non-poisonous and odorless.
Directions for The Ultimate Flea Trap™ Use:
- Separate the top canopy of the trap from the bottom tray using thumb grips.
- Carefully place the light socket into the hole in the top of the trap canopy.
- Secure the socket in place with the treaded bulb protector provided. Do not over tighten.
- Gently insert the provided bulb.
- Insert the Glue Disc - grasp tab and remove release paper from the glue disc. Please the glue disc in the bottom of the trap.
- Reassemble trap - align top canopy directly over the bottom tray and press down firmly.
- For best results, make sure that you have removed the release paper from refill disc. Place trap on floor in an area where fleas are a problem, usually where your pet spends a considerable amount of time.
You may not be catching an abundant amount of fleas because:
- The population of fleas will vary from week to week
- You don't have a bad infestation at this time, but leave your flea trap on 24 hours a day as a preventative measure. Catching a new batch of fleas before they can reproduce is a very effective way to control flea problems.
Victor® - Pest Control Solutions from the Company You’ve Trusted for Over 115 Years.
Victor® The Ultimate Flea Trap™ Refills - Specifications
- Non-poisonous and odorless
- Safe to use around children and pets
- For use with The Victor® Ultimate Flea Trap
What's in the Box:
- Pack of 3 refills
Disclaimer: Safer® Brand does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Review RateVictor flea trapsreally works!!! I didn't believe in the beginning, but bought anyway a couple of years ago.. We were infested with fleas and the animals where miserable. What a surprise, it worked. Fleas are bad again this year because of rain so we have ordered 3 more packages of refills and getting rid of fleas again. We can see how it is working and it really helps get rid of fleas. Don"t expect overnight success, it takes time and patience.
Review Rateoverall review of your companyI have bought from you several times now and it has been a pleasure dealing with your company. I will continue to do business with you .
Review RateWorks as promisedThis is my refill order. Product works as advertised. Just follow directions, and you will be happy.
Review RateNo goodDoesn't seem to work very good. I think it's caught about 6 fleas in a month
Review Ratedog ownerGREAT LOVE IT
Review RateWorks really good!We had a pretty significant flea problem and tried EVERYTHING! But still kept seeing the fleas I was feeling hopeless until we discovered this product it really does catch the fleas, with no chemicals which is best part! I have already recommended this product to others.
Review RateReview Posted on HomeDepot.comTrapped fleas within 24 hours. Bought one for my mom too.
Review RateReview Posted on HomeDepot.comI have been using this product for several years and love it. It really works great. I have a dog and cat in the house, the dog brings fleas in, also my husband gets fleas on his clothes from working outside so it is impractical to bomb and spray constantly. This takes up the slack so don't have to do the other as often. I have 4 of these in my home in various rooms and love it.
Review RateGreat Product!No matter how hard you try fleas can come into your house, so if they do, they hop over onto this trap and they are stuck. (other bugs too!) I use this along with an oral flea control pill I give my dog every month. With the 2 products togehter I control the flea population and have no chemicals in my house or on my dog that can be rubbed onto my carpets or furniture