Safer® Brand Insect Killing Soap Concentrate - 32 oz
- Targets and kills soft bodied insects such as aphids, mites, earwigs, and more
- Does not kill beneficial insects
- Makes 12 gallons and covers up to 3,200 sq ft
- Can be used up until the day of harvest
- OMRI Listed® and compliant for use in organic gardening
- Great for hydroponic gardening
AK, HI, PR
Safer® Brand Insect Killing Soap Concentrate
Safer® Brand Insect Killing Soap Concentrate makes 12 gallons of OMRI Listed® insecticidal soap to eliminate soft-bodied insects on contact. One bottle (when mixed) covers up to 3,200 sq ft, making it ideal for professional growers and hydroponic gardeners who treat large areas.
Safer® Brand Insecticidal Soap breaks down into its natural state within 7-10 days, and does not persist in the environment.
Directions for Use:
- This product can be applied with all types of hand or power sprayers.
- For best results, use freshly mixed solution.
- Mix one part concentrate with 50 parts water, or 2.5 fl oz per gallon unless otherwise noted. NOTE: Do not use on new transplants, newly rooted cuttings or plants stressed by drought.
- Avoid application when temperature exceeds 90°F. Insect Killing Soap Concentrate may be used up to and including day of harvest.
OMRI Listed® and compliant for use in organic gardening. Using Safer® Brand Insect Killing Soap Concentrate in the garden provides you with control of soft-bodied insects on contact. Ideal for professional growers and hydroponic gardeners who treat large areas.
|Safer® Brand Insecticidal Soap Insect Killer, 32oz Concentrate|
|Size||32 oz - concentrate|
|Covers||Up to 3,200 sq ft|
|Contains||A mix of potassium salts of fatty acids (insecticidal soap) and seaweed extract|
|Kills||Aphids, earwigs, grasshoppers, harlequin bugs, leafhoppers, mealybugs, mites, plant bugs, squash bugs, psyllids, blossom thrips, whiteflies, and spider mites|
|OMRI Listed®||Compliant for use in organic gardening|
recommend this product