Safer® Brand Insect Killing Soap Concentrate - 32 oz
- Targets and kills soft bodied insects such as aphids, mites, earwigs, and more
- Does not kill beneficial insects
- Makes 12 gallons and covers up to 3,200 sq ft
- Can be used up until the day of harvest
- OMRI Listed® and compliant for use in organic gardening
- Great for hydroponic gardening
AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY, PR
Safer® Brand Insect Killing Soap Concentrate
Safer® Brand Insect Killing Soap Concentrate makes 12 gallons of OMRI Listed® insecticidal soap to eliminate soft-bodied insects on contact. One bottle (when mixed) covers up to 3,200 sq ft, making it ideal for professional growers and hydroponic gardeners who treat large areas.
Safer® Brand Insecticidal Soap breaks down into its natural state within 7-10 days, and does not persist in the environment.
Directions for Use:
- This product can be applied with all types of hand or power sprayers.
- For best results, use freshly mixed solution.
- Mix one part concentrate with 50 parts water, or 2.5 fl oz per gallon unless otherwise noted. NOTE: Do not use on new transplants, newly rooted cuttings or plants stressed by drought.
- Avoid application when temperature exceeds 90°F. Insect Killing Soap Concentrate may be used up to and including day of harvest.
OMRI Listed® and compliant for use in organic gardening. Using Safer® Brand Insect Killing Soap Concentrate in the garden provides you with control of soft-bodied insects on contact. Ideal for professional growers and hydroponic gardeners who treat large areas.
|Safer® Brand Insecticidal Soap Insect Killer, 32oz Concentrate|
|Size||32 oz - concentrate|
|Covers||Up to 3,200 sq ft|
|Contains||A mix of potassium salts of fatty acids (insecticidal soap) and seaweed extract|
|Kills||Aphids, earwigs, grasshoppers, harlequin bugs, leafhoppers, mealybugs, mites, plant bugs, squash bugs, psyllids, blossom thrips, whiteflies, and spider mites|
|OMRI Listed®||Compliant for use in organic gardening|