There are no products matching the selection.
Problem Moths: Indoors and Outdoors
Indoors you’re likely to find two types of moths: Clothes moths and pantry moths (also known as indian meal moths). Outside, the moths who can give you trouble are wide and varied – what’s more, it’s rarely the moths that cause the majority of damage to your garden plants, trees and bushes. Instead, it’s the moth’s caterpillars that are the real problem. Address all these moth varieties (and their larvae) with the help of Safer® Brand, but know that they often require different treatments. Looking for solutions now? Check out these helpful and informative articles from Safer® Brand:
- Can Pantry Moths Make Me Sick? – Learn how pantry moths get in your food and what to do about them!
- Tips to Keep Clothes Moths Away – Save your sweaters with these guidelines from Safer® Brand.
- Good Caterpillars/Bad Caterpillars – Ideas on how to keep these eating machines off your favorite plants.
- Benefits of Neem Oil – Check out the 24 amazing uses for neem oil that protect your plants from moths and other insects.
- Caterpillars on Tomato Plants – If you’re growing tomatoes, you need to read this list of 20 common tomato plant problems.
Moths and caterpillars can create major problems inside your house as well as outside. With the help of Safer® Brand, you can fight back! To learn even more, join the Safer® Brand Community on Facebook, where you can find out even more about organic gardening. Also, be sure to subscribe to the Safer® Brand E-Newsletter for helpful articles and money saving coupon codes.