Victor® Fly Magnet™ 1 Quart Re-Usable Trap With Bait
The Victor® Fly Magnet™ attracts and traps flies. The attractant lures them in, but doesn't let them escape! This patented non-poisonous bait, included with each trap, is the most effective bait on the market - it out-performs competitive products 20 to 1! The white color and diamond-shaped lid is also designed to attract more flies.
For outdoor use. Safe around children, pets and the environment, these are ideal to use at your backyard party.
Victor® Fly Magnet™ bait can also be purchased separately. Click here to stock up on the bait so you can continue to re-use your trap!
Directions for Use:
- Open Trap
- Pour bait into trap and add water to fill line. Swirl to mix
- As trap fills, add water to keep flies submerged
- Dispose of contents, rinse trap and re-bait
Victor® - Pest Control Solutions from the Company You’ve Trusted for Over 115 Years.
Victor® Fly Magnet™ 1qt Re-Usable Trap With Bait - Specifications
- Attractant lures them in, they can't escape and they drown
- Baited system will last a long time. Effectiveness is not diminished with time. Bait will attract a broad range of species, including house and blowflies
- Traps are re-usable. Once filled with flies, dump contents, re-bait, add water and do it again! Replacements baits are available
What's in the Box:
- (1) Fly Magnet® trap
- (1) attractant
- Attractant is included
- Bait is completely non-toxic and made of dehydrated food-grade products
- Empty bait into trap then add water
- White color and diamond-shaped lid designed to attract more flies
Click here to explore more videos related to this product.
Disclaimer: Safer® Brand does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Review RateMuy buen producto lo recomiendo 100% efectivo
Para mí fue tan emocionante cuando vi que el galón estaba casi lleno hasta la tapa de moscas de ahí en adelante me di cuenta que sí trabaja y cumple con las expectativas llamé a mis vecinos y me dijeron que pasa con las moscas ya no hay tantas estamos en pleno verano le dije yo las he Atrapado en mi casa en una trampa de Fly magnet lo recomiendo por siempre tremendo producto mi respeto
Review RateMuy efectivo
Se lo compré a una compañía es lo mejor que he visto hasta ahora no podía creer lo que veían mis ojos cuando vi el pomo de un galón lleno de mosca es increíble lo recomiendo un 300% Gracias Víctor fly Magnet
Review RateFly trap works great, letting you enjoy your outdoors.
I have bought several of these over the last couple of years and they work great although they do deteriorate overtime and begin to crack after being outside for long periods but even though I have to rebuy every year or two I still will be buying them from Victor because they work, I would recommend that when 1 is purchased that at least one refill pack be purchased also because it works so great.
Review RateFantastic Product
Best I've ever used for fly elimination! We haven't had a fly in the house all spring and summer so far. Fantastic product and I will always use this product in the future.
Review RateAmazing product
I have to admit that I was a bit skeptical about this product working but I been completely blown away on how effective it is! Within two days it was completely filled with dead flies. Now I just think I should have ordered more refills
Review Rateworks better than I can describe
Flies in the backyard were eating me alive until I bought this trap. Placed it in a sunny spot in the yard, and instead of me being a human fly feast, I became a very occasional fly snack as most of them are now lifeless inside this fantastic plastic death trap. I am ten feet from it and don't smell a thing if you are worried about that, but to the flies it must smell like heaven. In reality, it is fly hell.
Review RateFly trapWorks great catches tons of flys and shipping was fast as always.
Review RateDoes the job....BIG timePlace the trap on a tree in my back yard and it fills up in no time . Terrific fly trap ! Only one problem the smell can get to you and that is why I place it in the back yard away from the patio and out of sight .
Review RateAlmost perfectWe use this trap outside of our office because we have a lot of flies. This trap doesn't have any smell at all to it-which is awesome.Flies have been caught in which keep them out of the office.I've noticed some flies still in the office. We've used another trap which had a really strong stink odor to it but it kept the flies out of the office.At least this trap doesn't stink
- All About
All About Flies Victor® Fly Magnet™ 1 Quart Trap with Bait Controls
Houseflies (black, non-glossy body) and blowflies (metallic blue/green/gold body) are the most common types found around homes -- both are categorized as "filth flies". Houseflies are attracted more toward animal manure and decayed food, while the blowfly is attracted more to decayed meat (road kill) or fish.
Learn more about flying insects:
Tips for Trapping Flies
- The system will generally attract flies from a distance of 30-40 feet, depending on wind conditions.
- Add water to the trap if the solution gets below the fill line. Water is needed to drown the trapped flies.
- Flies like heat, light, low wind. Place traps in sunny areas. If in an enclosed area such as a barn, place traps within 6 feet of an electrical light.
- Flies search low for food sources. Traps are most effective when placed 24 inches or less from ground level.
- Flies remain dormant until their body temperature reaches approximately 65 degrees F. Do not expect much activity below this temperature.
- Bait is also reusable for a period of time. Remove dead flies from liquid bait and add enough water to return liquid bait level to fill line.
- Replace bait when you notice a marked decrease in the number of flies in the trap.
Flying Insect Trap - FAQs
Q: How do your Fly Traps compare in efficacy to one another and to an ultraviolet trap?
A: For outdoor use for flies, the fly trap is definitely the best. If by ultraviolet, you mean bug zappers, they are ok, but attract a lot of other insects that are otherwise not a problem, including beneficial insects. More»
Q: What is the fly bait made of and is the odor offensive?
A: The bait formulation is proprietary, but consists mostly of food grade ingredients, to be more specific (proteins). The odor is not as strong if the trap is placed in an area with a lot of air circulation. The important thing is that the flies love it.
Q: What do you recommend for indoor use and why?
A: I recommend Victor® Fly Tape, or Victor® Fly Strip for use indoor. This will attract and trap flies very effectively, and without the odor. More»