Moss and algae can be unsightly and damaging to your home. If growing on your walkways or driveway, it can also be tracked inside your house. Some types of algae and moss can promote the growth of mold or fungi that can pose a health hazard to humans, particularly young children, the elderly, or individuals with respiratory issues. Safer® Brand solutions are easy to use and can help you effectively eliminate moss and algae from the surfaces around your home. Once treated, the moss and algae will dry out so they can easily be swept or rinsed away.